If you’re looking for strength and toughness in a boot, you won’t go far wrong with the Quebec Super Safety Boot. Similar to the traditional Rigger Boot, the Quebec brings the added benefits of being fully laced so there is no chance of them slipping off, plus with the side zip you can slip them on and off when you want to, no problem!
Steel toe-cap, steel midsole, slip and oil resistant and with antistatic and energy absorbing properties, they’re fully loaded to deal with the toughest working environments. The level of protection is unquestionable and with a breathable lining, your feet will love you for owning them.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S1-P SRC
Product weight = 940g (approx based on a UK size 8)
- Steel toe-cap (200 joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Side YKK zip on inside of boot for easy access and removal.
- Slip and oil resistant sole.
- Antistatic and energy absorbent heel.
- Breathable lining.