The MaxiDry® Zero™ integrates the core values of the MaxiDry® brand to bring comfort and liquid repellence together and combine them with our THERMtech® technology platform.
This technology offers thermal resistance up to -10°C/14°F inside the glove under high activity with a coating designed to remain flexible for temperature up to -30°C / -22°F.
MaxiDry® Zero™ is certified according to the European food standards and compliant to FDA CFR Title 21 Part 177.
- Fleece lined to keep hands warm and dry.
- Double dipped to keep hands protected from oils and hydrocarbons.
- Micro-cup grip coating gives assured grip in wet & oily environments.
- Wicking technology takes perspiration away from the hands quickly.
- Suitable for use in temperatures as low as -15°C.
- Approved for direct contact with food.
- Coating: Fully Coated Knitwrist
- S – 2XL
- EN 388:2003
- EN 511:2006